Friday, October 10, 2014

Coffeeneuring Challenge 2014 - Week #1

I decided to take part in the 2014 Coffeeneuring Challenge. You can read about it here. Essentially, it involves biking to seven different coffee shops in seven weekends.

5 October 2014

Dolcezza Coffee and Gelato shop in the Mosaic District. They have two locations, right next to one another. The first permanent location is the Gelato shop tucked in under the Target. They also temporarily took over the stand-alone building between Target and Anjelika for coffee and pastries.

The Mosaic farmer's market is on Sundays, so this was a two-fer trip. Actually, it was my Sunday morning workout, followed by coffee, followed by farmers market, followed by Mom's Organic Market but I don't think that four-fer is a word. Angelika, our favorite film center is in the background.

I had the (pictured) latte. Generally, I like vanilla lattes but they don't do flavors here. The person behind me ordered a Dulce de Leche latte - wish I had seen it on the menu. The sun was shining, and kids and dogs were playing in the fountain.

No comments:

Post a Comment